TAHITIAN NONI JUICE - Nonitians

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tahitian Noni - Leading the way


Ia?Orana!

Arild Røyseth?a world champion rifle shooter from Norway?is the newest addition to TNI?s team of spokespeople! Arild and his team won the 2002 world championships in rifle shooting, and continues to train and compete on a world class level today. Arild strongly believes that talent, hard work, and TAHITIAN NONI® Juice were the winning combination for his team.

?I noticed a big difference after only two weeks of drinking the juice,? he explains. ?It was easier to train, and I was more able to concentrate while I was shooting. In general, I felt like it helped me get into much better shape. Now I faithfully drink TAHITIAN NONI Juice everyday.?

TNI is proud to welcome Arild Røyseth to the team, and we look forward to his success in future competitions! As always, you'll find more info about Arild in the Press Room at TahitianNoni.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home